Peace Corps
Hello! Long time since my last blog! It's about time I post something on here about my next big adventure. I am leaving for the Peace Corps, Madagascar on September 22, 2007. My flight will leave at 8:20 am on the 22nd. I have a 2 hour layover in Chicago before taking off and arriving in Washington D.C. at 7:30 pm EST. My staging event as it is called will be the 23rd, 24th, and 25th before leaving for Madagascar on the 26th. In this three day staging event I will learn what to expect upon arrival, some basic language skills and other things. I will also receive all my necessary shots before leaving. I am very excited as I hope you will be for me. The email I can be reached at is pcvjolenemmg@yahoo.com. If you have given me your email address, I have added you to my list. However, if you haven't received any emails from me, check your spam box. I am emailing a lot of people so it is easy for your spam settings to recognize my emails as spam.
Thanks for reading!
Labels: Madagascar, Peace Corps

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home